What is it like to study in China?

 Logo

https://www.istudy-china.com/


 

 

 Related

How do you feel about studying in China?

I’ve had friends study in China and love it. My own children started school there, and I’ve taught there. My daughter’s godmother is from Hong Kong. I loved China. It’s relatively safe for westerners, though the primary school (countryside China) was unsure how to handle a foreigner - they were far more anxious than I was.


The people in general were friendly, and fascinated with foreigners. The country and the culture are amazing and there are some good universities to be found. It’s a more difficult place to get around than some others, but it’s a wonderful adventure. If you’re inspired, go and try it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What is it like to study in China?

What is it like to study in China?