What is it like to study in China?

 Logo

https://www.istudy-china.com/


 

 

 Related

What’s its like to be an international student in China?

You get a lot of attention.


When I did my student exchange at Wuhan University five years ago, any Chinese students I acquainted on a daily basis would pour questions at me about my home country-Singapore.


My outgoing nature as an international student seemed to appeal to Chinese students quite a bit. Plenty of them would also want to exploit the opportunity to improve their English conversation skills with you.


My birthday occurred on my last few days of stay at the university. I decided to book a restaurant to treat the entire class to dinner. It costed less than a meal I would have spent on myself here in Texas.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What is it like to study in China?

What is it like to study in China?